Understanding your audience is the most important stage in developing PR strategy.
It’s impossible to influence and change opinion without a full understanding of who you are talking to and how they feel. And with more data available than ever before, how do you begin that level of research?
Step forward Alex Judd, Alex is the head of Impact and Planning at Clarity PR. Alex is passionate about combining the art of communications with the science of research and data.
In this episode we discuss:
– The difference between researching B2B and B2C audiences
– What we can learn from advertising audience segmentation
– How avoid looking for insight in an echo chamber
– How to get buy-in from stakeholders at each stage of research
– Who to follow, what to read and what tools you should use, if you’re just getting started